To enjoy the PCL services in your mobile device, you need to download and install the PCL mobile app. Following are the steps to be performed to download, install and run the PCL mobile app.
1. Make sure that, you are having active internet connection. Normally E or H+, just above the network icons shows that the internet is in active state on your device.
2. Then on the browser by selecting the following ICON on your device.
3. After opening the browser, type URL as pclinfo.in/pclapp.html in address bar as shown
4. If more than one browsers are installed on your device, it will ask the following message.
select Browser and click on either always or just once.
5. Then following screen will appear, you need to wait till download completes successfully.
6. Select File manager/File explorer.
7. Go to Download folder
8. Select PCLLive.apk file
9. Select install. Following screen will appear after starting the installation. Select Install button.
10. If your device is not enabled to install application other than the application which is downloaded fromPlaystore, it will show the following message.
11. Select settings, check the "Unknown Sources" checkbox as shown below.
12. Then device will display the following message, select "OK"
13. Following screen will appear, select next and then install.
14. After the successful installation of PCL app, device will show the following message, select Done.
Now your application is ready for further usage.
15. Select application shortcut, which is created on device "PCL" as shown below.